Can You Case It? #71 - Coastal Cabana Butterfly Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Can You Case It? weekly challenge.  From next month these colours will no longer be available, so we are saying goodbye.





My choices for this challenge are Coastal Cabana combined with Baked Brown Sugar.  I've also added the Gold Fancy Foil Vellum and Gold Foil with a little Whisper White for this card.   Here it is.  I've created an Easel card based on a 14 x 14cm square base.




The feature of this card is the Beautiful layered butterfly cut with the Butterfly thinlits dies out of Coastal Cabana card and Gold foil.  I've used the In Colour Boutique Details for the centre and the base of my card and the Scallop Border and Decorative Label punches.  Here's a closer look at my Butterfly.




Here's a picture of the base of the card.  The greeting here comes from the Butterfly Basics stamp set and this layered panel forms the anchor for this Easel to stand.  I've also added some of the Coastal Cabana ruffle trim along this lower edge.




I can't wait to see all the great entries we receive for this challenge in these cool colours and would love to see what you choose.  Here's the full view of mine once again with the side perspective.




For more inspiration make sure you visit Can You Case It?  and see what our other talented team members have created.

Have a great day.



Comments

  1. Carolyn, I love easel cards and I believe this is the prettiest one I've ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Tina, they are a fav. I make them in all shapes and sizes.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love how you used the two butterflies with the top one in gold. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Eva, its been a pleasure posting for the team.

      Delete
  4. Your georgeous butterflies reminds me of the music Keeper of the Wind. The song that was played as the Endeavor Space Shuttle trecked through L.A. on it's final destination. http://framework.latimes.com/2012/10/15/time-lapse-video-space-shuttle-endeavours-trek-across-l-a/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie, I'm going to go listen to that now.

      Delete
  5. Love the easel card and the diecut Butterflies are perfect. Great colour choice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love making Easel cards and I love butterflies.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks