Some Butterfly Love

Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry I've been absent a couple of days.  I felt the need to have a little break after such a sad week last week and so I gave myself permission to have some time off.  The Can You Case It? team also kindly let me have a break from posting a card yesterday as well, but I will share their challenge and be raring to go with a card for them in the next one.

I love butterflies as most of you know, so they are the only cards I've felt like making.  Today I'm dedicating this card to a friend and I've used a combination of Papillon Potpourri, Wood Panel Background, Expression Thinlits and Irresistibly Yours patterned papers.  It's a masculine butterfly card, if there is such a thing.  Come and have a look.




I love all the different textures used here.   The cardstock used is Basic Black, Whisper White and Crumb Cake.  The Whisper White background was embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder and the Irresistibly Yours leafy paper was brayered with Old Olive ink.  Here's the full view of the card.



Neutral Candy Dots have been added to the top left corner of the card.  The butterfly was punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch and layered onto an extra punched black one to create a shadow effect.

Thanks so much for stopping by the see my card.  Have a great day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks