Sheer Perfection Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I've made another card today featuring the Sheer Perfection vellum as the background of my card and this time I've coloured in the petals on the reverse to show through.  It creates a pretty and soft coloured effect.  Come and see.



I've combined that background with Label Love greeting and a Beautiful wings embossed butterfly.  The Perfect Plum ribbon on the card is from my vintage stash.  The Cardstock used is Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder.   I've used the Dotted Ribbon border punch on the Wisteria card top and bottom and the colouring was done with my markers.




Thanks so much for stopping by today to view my card.  Have a great day.




Comments

  1. Love it Carolyn. I kinda of guessed you had painted from under (LOL no pun intended!). I love that vellum and sure hope it will find its way in some shapes into the new catalogue! And of course this sheet is the perfect resting place for a fluttering butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks