Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #142

Hello,

It's Wednesday once again and that means its time for another Paper Craft Crew Card sketch challenge.  Here's our sketch below.


 

I decided to combine the Starburst Sayings stamp with Papillon Potpourri and Printed Blooms designer patterned paper here.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock used is Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White and some Rich Razzleberry for a couple of tiny butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings die.  The ink used is Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss.



I've used the matching framelit to cut the Starburst Happy Day greeting and layered it up on a paper doily from the Artisan Embellishment kit.  I also used a piece of ribbon from that kit across the card.

Thanks so much for popping by today to see my card.  We hope you will join us at the Paper Craft Crew for this week's challenge.  Have a great day.





Comments

  1. This is gorgeous, Carolyn. I love Blackberry Bliss and butterflies, so this is a perfect combination xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Em. I really am a butterfly girl and I love combining flowers and butterflies. Will be sorry to see this dsp go.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks