Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge 138

Hello All,

Welcome to the Wednesday card sketch challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here is our sketch.


I'm using the stamp set called From the Heard for today's challenge and combined it with a greeting from Itty Bitty Banner stamp set.  I've used my Blendabilities for colouring here.



The cardstock is Basic Black, smoky Slate and Whisper white and I've used a little bit of patterned paper from the Adventure bound paper stack.



Here's another closeup from a different angle.  The little bird in front was stamped an extra time and fussy cut and raised on dimentionals.




Thanks for joining me today to see my card.  Please be sure to visit the Paper Craft Crew and see all the other wonderful designs this week.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks