Happy Birthday Suzanne

Hello Everyone,

It's a friend's birthday today, hip hip hooray.  I am trying to be a bit more positive after yesterday's sad news, for its Happy Tuesday, lol.

Suzanne is a friend who I met through Stampin Up.  She runs her own Stampin Up business with classes and such much like myself, but she lives south of Brisbane.  I don't get to see her in person much but we are regularly in contact through Facebook.  Don't you love it?  I do.

I chose to use the single stamp called Blended Bloom for this card and its on a background of Brushed Gold cardstock.  I wanted the card to be golden but not be obvious about her age, our age, in fact because we both have a big birthday this year and are the same age, lol.



The bloom was coloured with the Pink Pirouette and Daffodil Delight blendabilities and some extra pearls in the centre were added for dimension and also coloured.



And you couldn't have a flower without a butterfly could you?  This one was punched with my Bitty Butterfly punch from gold foil.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks