Butterfly Thinking of You

Hello Everyone,

I've had some sad news today which has completely changed my mind about the card I was going to make, and instead I've made this Thinking of You card for a friends family.  A dear lady lost her battle with cancer from our Badminton group and she will be sadly missed.  Here's the closeup of the card I just finished.




I've used a base of Blackberry bliss combined with Pink Pirouette, and Brushed Gold for the butterfly cut with the Butterfly thinlit medium die.  There is a solid Blackberry Bliss layered underneath and its been finished with a fabric flower trim from the Artisan Embellishment kit.  I also added half a paper doily to the background.

Here's the full picture of the card.



The greeting comes from the Teeny Tiny sentiments stamp set and was punched out with the Word Window punch.  I've kept this card simple.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hopefully I will have a card to share with you for happier circumstances tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks