Butterfly Glimmer Card

Hello Everyone,

It's an extremely wet Thursday here today and looks like Friday will be more of the same.  Great weather to stay indoors with a good book, or in my case, craft away.

Today I've made a card with one of my favourite colour combos combined with one of my favourite things.  Come and take a look.




If you guessed one of my favourite things was butterflies, you are correct.  I've used Butterfly Basics stamps and co-ordinating Butterfly thinlits on this card here.  The cardstock used is Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer.  I've used the circle framelits to cut out the centre circle and that piece was saved for another card.  I used some of the Bermuda Bay sequins on the body of the layered butterfly and a couple more on the feelers which I drew in with a silver marker.





The greeting comes from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.  Thanks for joining me today.




Comments

  1. Such a pretty card Carolyn, with lots of my favourites too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley. I love my butterflies. Have a great day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks