Tall Skinny Mother's Day Card

Hello Everyone,

How are you today?

I am fine and loving the Irresistibly Yours Sale-a-bration papers so much that I had to share another card I've made.   It's a tall skinny design and I've used some vintage product namely Fifth Avenue Floral for this lovely large Watercoloured Rose which I've added to this card for Mother's Day.  I've also used Papillon Potpourri Butterflies on the background and Four Frames with Wonderful Mother stamps for the greeting,  see below.



The cardstock used is Basic Black for the Base, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White.  The leafy background paper from Irresistibly Yours was stamped with Papillon Potpourri butterflies in Memento Black ink then wiped back.  It makes them look like they are further in the background behind the leaves.  Then the piece was brayered with Perfect Plum ink before being cut in 3 pieces.  The pic below shows the greeting stamped with both Four Frames and Wonderful Mother stamps.  I've added a little butterfly cut with the Beautiful Wings embosslits.



This next picture shows the Rose from Fifth Avenue Floral which was stamped onto Watercolour Paper.  The leaves come from the Peaceful Petals stamp set stamped onto Mossy Meadow card and hand cut.  I've used an Aquawash pen to colour the flower with Rose Red ink for watercolouring the Rose.   I've had this blossom sitting in a box of things on my desk for quite a long time, so it was good to find it a home.




Here's a picture of the completed card below.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a lovely day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks