Lotus Blossom Mother's Day Card

Hello Everyone,

We are now in the last 10 days of Sale-a-bration for 2015, so I am going to try to keep showing you some of the products you can earn for Free by placing an order with me before the 31st March.  This particular set I'm using today has been quite popular.  Come and see what I've made today.




Aren't these pink flowers vibrant?  I've used inks of Pink Pirouette, Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry to stamp these flowers.  I've used Old Olive for the stems.  The cardstock used here is Soft Sky, Whisper White and Rose Red.  Here's the full pic of the card below.



The Rose Red background was embossed with Lovely Lace embossing folder and the Flower panel was cut with the Deco Label framelits.  flowers and stems were stamped onto the Whisper White Panel, then the background was sponged with Soft Sky Ink and the flowers were stamped again onto a separate piece of Whisper White cad and fussy cut before being raised of the sponged background.

I hope you like my card today.  I think its rather pretty.  Enjoy your weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks