Lemon Love Life Card

Hello Everyone,

How is your Tuesday going?


It's my daughter's first night at Eagle Boys Pizza for training for her new part time job and her first job, so she's just a little excited and nervous.  I'm sure everything will go well, but I am going to wait in the area for the 2 hours while she's there.  I got my card finished earlier today.  Here it is.



This lemon comes from the stamp set A Happy Thing.  I've coloured it with Blendabilities.  The cardstock used is Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.



I've added some Ribbon along the base and use circle punches to punch and mat the sentiment.  Sorry, this is a bit of a rush one today.  Hope you have a good one.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks