Butterfly Thinlit Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I have another card to share similar to the one I've made for Can You Case It? challenge yesterday.  I've used the reverse bits for this card.  Come and have a look.


The cardstock I've used is Rose Red, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The Basic Black negative is from yesterday's Black butterfly and the white butterfly comes from yesterday's negative.  I've used the Dotted Ribbon border punch top and bottom again with Whisper white card and a button from the Artison Embellishment kit fished with a pearl.  Here's the photograph of the finished card.




The greeting comes from the stamp set Itty Bitty Banners and the Butterfly has been cut with those gorgeous Butterfly thinlits.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fantastic day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks