Happy Valentine's Day - XOXO


Hello Everyone,

Happy Valentine's Day to you.  Some people like to celebrate in a big way, I personally just like to make the cards.  Today's post is another card, just because I can.  Some of my close friends will recognise  my signature XOXO that I often add to my little FB messages & texts that I send so I thought this would be perfect to add to another quick card to celebrate the day.

I'm dedicating this one to my very good friend Justin Krieger of JK Cards.  We both made lots of Valentines cards this year (more that we could possibly hope to use), we both blog daily and post on various social media sites and our Stamping site for Stampin Up Demos and we get to view each others work like it and make daily comments/suggestions to each other about it or about our day/evening, as the case may be.  While we don't always talk daily its good to know he's always there, half a world away, but always present if I need a chat or some advice and as close as a Skype call away when time permits.

So Happy Valentine's Day Justin.  This one's for you.

Quick and simple, using Heart Framelits, XOXO die from the Circle Thinlit Card die and gorgeous grunge for the stamped background.   It's not frilly, girly or gushy.  It just says what I want it to say.



The Hearts were actually leftovers from my desks craftermath from the last few weeks, so this card was even quicker to make.  I also love to use those extra bits I have cluttering the place.  The carstock used is Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Gold foil.  The Inks are Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand and Memento Black.




Thanks everyone for stopping by.  Have a great day.



Comments

  1. I love your card and thank you for dedicating it to me! I'm so happy that you and I have become such good friends! My video chats with you are always a highlight in my day! I feel like I have been to Australia because of your virtual tours and pictures! I hope that you had a good Valentine's Day and know that you are loved from the other side of the world!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my love. Right back at you from this side of the world. xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks