Artisan Butterfly Best Wishes

Hello Everyone,

We are expecting more rain tonight after ex tropical cyclone Marcia heads down the coast towards us.  I know its been a tense day for the people of Central Queensland and we are hoping that everyone stays safe and no one is seriously injured in this terrifying event.  A Category 5 Cyclone is as big as they get, a monster storm.  Glad we will only receive the rainful from it here.

I wanted to share a really pretty card I've made on this very very wet day today.  I've used a base card of Brushed gold for this one, combined with Pink Pirouette and Gold Foil with Irresistibly Yours designer paper that I've brayered pink.



I've used the Gold foil with my Butterfly Thinlits die along with elements on my card from the Artisan Embellishment kit, available for purchase from our Occasions Catalogue.  Here's the full pic of the card.


The sentiment comes from the stamp set Petite Pairs and has been punched and layered with Oval punches.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you are warm, safe and dry where you are.


Comments

  1. Hello Carolyn, I am glad that you did not have any damage from "Marcia". I was thinking of you all, we have relations at Nambour. Your card is just gorgeous, you are one talented lady. Rosalie, (Maryborough Vic)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rosalie. There was plenty of water around and I actually went up the road to Gympie this morning. There was major flooding there. Heartbreaking for those people facing the cleanup. Thanks for you lovely comment on my work.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks