An Easel Birthday card for Jody


Hello Everyone,

I wanted to shout out a Big Happy Birthday to my friend Jody who lives in WA.  She has received my card in the mail.  I wanted to be certain of that first before I shared it with you all today.




The thing I love with cardmaking is you can to tailor make a design for the recipient in their fav colours.  Jody likes light blue, so I made this easel card with a Pool Party Base and trims in Island Indigo.  I've used the Top Notes die to cut the card and the Butterfly Thinlit (medium) to cut my butterfly which is lined underneath with Dazzling Diamonds glimmer card.  I also used Whisper white as a background for the card front and stamped it with the Something Lacy Background stamp with Pool Party ink.  It's quite a subtle but detailed pattern and doesn't look too busy in this colour.




The greeting show here comes from the stamp set Butterfly Basics, stamped in Island Indigo Ink and punched with the Decorative Label punch.  It forms the anchor to stand my card up.  Here's the side view below, so you can see how it sits.




Here's the full view of the card from the front.




Happy Birthday Jody,  I hope you have a wonderful day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks