Today's Butterfly Card with Butterfly Basics Bundle


Hello Everyone,

Here's another Butterfly Card I've made.

Today I'm using Blackberry Bliss, Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla and Brush Gold Cardstock.  I've combined Butterfly Basics stamps with the Butterfly Thinlits dies, added in the Top Notes die for my stamped panel and trimmed the bottom of the card with Sahara Sand lace.  Here's a closer look at my card.




The flower from the Butterfly Basics stamp set has been stamped in Black Stazon ink onto the gold Top Note panel and also used for the greeting stamped onto the Very Vanilla card.  It was then cut out with one of the dies from the Apothecary Accent framelits.  Two butterflies were cut with the Butterfly thinlits die and Basic Pearls have been coloured with the Razzleberry blendies for the centre of it.




I hope you've enjoyed seeing yet another Butterfly card with this versatile bundle.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks