Something Lacy Soft Sky Card

Hi Everyone,

How are you?  Do you have plans this weekend?  We had to vote today in our State Government election and this afternoon I took my youngest to her friend's sleepover Birthday party.  We've also had friends drop in today.  Luckily I had the background prepared in advance for this particular card.

I've again used the technique I showed yesterday combining the Something Lacy background stamp with the Irresistibly Yours patterned paper.  The background is stamped with Memento Black ink over the patterned paper, blotted and then brayered with Soft Sky ink.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock used is Soft Sky, Whisper White and Basic Black and I've used my Beautiful Wings embosslits to cut the Butterflies.




The Soft Sky band on the bottom of the card was embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder and the greeting from Butterfly Basics stamp set was punched out with the Decorative Label punch and raised on 3D foam on top of it.



As I mentioned yesterday, this was a technique that I saw on the blog of  Linda Heller (When the Rubber hits the Road).  The link is on yesterday's blog post.

Please let me know what you think of this card.  I love the Soft Sky on the background of this one.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks