Sale-a-bration with Irresistibly Yours Butterfly card

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing another card I've made with some new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration goodies.




The cardstock I've used is Perfect Plum and Basic black with inks of Whisper White, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant and Pistachio Pudding.  I'm also using more butterflies.  The larger one on my card uses the stamp set called Butterfly Basics and the smaller ones are just punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch.  The Greeting is from the SAB stamp set Simply Wonderful.




I've also used the Dotted Ribbon Border punch to create the tiny scalloped border top and bottom of the sponged panel.

I love how this turned out with these colours.  Have a great day.





Comments

  1. That is gorgeous! just love what you have created. I am always inspired by what you create. Rosalie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks