Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #129 - Sheltering Tree Card



Hello Everyone,

Wednesday means its time for another Paper Craft Crew Card sketch challenge.  We hope you will play along with us this week.  Here is our sketch.


videogram cover image


I've used the Sheltering Tree Photopolymer stamp set and some Frosted Sequins left over from Christmas.  Ok I deviated from the sketch a bit and used a little creative licence here and  I left off the banners to fit with my design.




The cardstock used is Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Strawberry Slush.  Inks are Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Soft Sky and Basic Black for "Heart".   I thought this card could be used for any occasion including a Valentines day card if you so desired.  It's very wintery because I'm thinking of my friends in the US who are currently in the middle of winter being blasted by a huge snow storm at the moment.  We don't really experience that kind of winter here where I live.




We hope you will join us this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Make sure to pop over and see what our other designers have made this week.  

Thanks for stopping by.  See you again soon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks