Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #127



Hello from Downunder,

Yes, its time once again for another Wednesday Challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.
videogram cover image
Here is this week's sketch which we are hoping you will join us for.



I'm using The Open Sea stamp set which is great for masculine
cards.  I've combined it with Gorgeous Grunge and added a greeting with Teeny tiny Sentiments.  See my card below.



I've used cardstock of Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Chocolate chip.  I've also used Circle Collection framelits and my Word Window punch here.   A closeup of the focal images are below.



I've stamped the World Altas firstly on the Very Vanilla card and cut it and mounted with the Circles, then I separately stamped the ship and anchor on separate piece of Very Vanilla to fussy cut.  I'm pretty happy with how this turned out for a Male card. Please let me know what you think.

Make sure you check out our other creations this week at the Paper Craft Crew to see what our Design Team have made.  We would love to see you join in on our challenge.

See you next time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks