Lotus Blossom Wishes & Lara's Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I am a little late tonight.  Its been quite a day catching up with family for both my Mum's 70th Birthday lunch and my niece's 5th birthday.  We've had a great day, but I'll tell you more about that later.

Today I wanted to share two cards I've made.  The first using the Sale-a-bration Stamp set Lotus Blossom.  I've combined it with a greeting from the set Blooming with Kindness and also used one of my fav butterflies.


I've used several inks to create the depth in this flower, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.  Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow inks were used to stamp the stem.  I've used Blackberry Bliss for the Butterfly and Blackberry Bliss & Whisper White cardstock to create the card, and the Oval Collection framelits.  The background was embossed with the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder which is also another one of my favourites.

Here's the full picture of the card.



I do like how this one's turned out.

The 2nd card I wanted to show you uses some non- SU products and some older papers from my stash and was made for my niece Lara.



The cardstock used is Basic Black for the base layered with older SU patterned papers and combined with the Itty Bitty Banners birthday sentiment.  Its one of those 3D pics that you layer.  I made these a lot with my former job in the craft store and still have a ton of pics in my stash.  This next pic shows the layers.



Of course I added a signature butterfly cut from the dsp using the Beautiful Wings embosslits.  I've also added a matching envelope made using our SU envelope punch board and vintage dsp.





Hope you are having a fantastic weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks