Lotus Blossom Thank You


Hello Everyone,

Happy Australia Day to you.  I hope you've had a fantastic long weekend for those of you here in Oz.  It was a warm one here today and I'm thankful for our new air-conditioning.   The best news is that is back to school for my girls tomorrow too.

I have a pretty pink card to share with you today made with the Lotus Blossom SAB stamp set combined with Irresistibly Yours Designer patterned papers.  I've combined them with Deco Label and Oval framelits.  Come and have a look.




I've actually used my brayer on the background Irresistibly yours paper with Pink Pirouette ink.  The Cardstocks used were Gold Foil, Whisper White, Melon Mambo and a vintage colour for the base called Pretty in Pink.    I've used some pearls in the corner as the only other embellishment.  Full view of the card is below.


I'm pleased with how this card turned out.  Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think too.

Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks