Lotus Blossom Happy Birthday SAB Card


Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you all.  I've made another card today using similar products to yesterday's post.  I've featured the Lotus Blossom Sale-a-bration stamp again and the Irresistibly Yours designer paper which I've brayered again.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock is a retired Pink from my stash which I've combined with Whisper White and Brushed gold together with the brayered background paper.  I used Pear Pizzazz ink this time to brayer and there are a combination of Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry for the blossom and Pear Pizzazz with Mossy Meadow on the stem.  I stamped the birthday greeting from the Butterfly Basics stamp set with Melon Mambo ink.




I hope you like today's card and wish you all a very happy Tuesday too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks