Island Indigo Butterfly Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I have a CAS card I've made to share with you today.  I love when I can combine something new with something old.  The new is the Butterfly thinlit die which I've used to cut out my Island Indigo butterfly and the old is last years SAB paper called Sycamore Street.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock colours are Pool Party, Whisper White and Island Indigo.  The ink is also Island Indigo and I've used some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper behind the butterfly.  It's been finished with some Basic rhinestones.




The greeting used is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set stamped with Island Indigo Ink.

Thanks for calling in to see what I've made.  I hope you have a wonderful day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks