Framed Beautiful Butterfly Basics Card

Hello Everyone,

How are you today?  I've been melting in the heat here with a faulty air conditioner, and our PC has also decided its too hot to work as well.  Means we are sharing the laptop at the moment.  I've quickly popped on to show you my card today featuring the Butterfly Basics bundle.



The cardstock I've used is Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss and Brushed gold.  I've used inks of Pear Pizzazz and Blackberry Bliss and I've used our Sahara Sand lace on the bottom as you will see on the picture below.




The frame has been created with the Deco Label framelits and I've used the Decorative Label Punch for the greeting.  Hope you like my card.  Have a wonderful day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks