Can You Case It #53


Hello Everyone,

Welcome to our Clean and Quick Challenge for this week at Can You Case It?  I am your Aussie Connection in the Design Team.



I was excited to receive this new set in my Big Brown Box called Sheltering Tree and I couldn't wait to try it out.  I though this set would be perfect for a Clean and Quick card for this week's challenge.  Come and see.




The cardstock used is Whisper white and Early Espresso.  The Inks I've used are Strawberry Slush, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz and our new Chalk Inkpad in Rose.  Here's a closer look.



I've kept it simple, as a card you could easily recreate quickly, I think.  I must admit, this challenge was a bit of a struggle for me, because I find it hard to do a 10 minute card.  I had too much time to think about it and change my mind, having made several other cards before this one that I finally decided on.  If you also struggle, I challenge you to come and try our Clean and Quick challenge at Can You Case It?   Our other fantastic designers I'm sure didn't have the same problems I had and there are some beautiful cards on display for your inspiration.

Have a great Sunday.





Comments

  1. love your quick and easy card. The sheltering tree set, does make it so easy! Thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks