Butterfly Sympathy Card

Hello Everyone,

I hope you've had a wonderful week.  It's great to have nice weather for the weekend here.  I'm a little bit sad today.  When I made a Sympathy card for my post I had no idea that I would be needing it so soon.  We got the news this morning that one of my daughter's friends Grandma has finally passed.  She had be suffering for a little while.  We will go to the funeral (on Tuesday I think) to pay our respects and so that Anna can sit with her friend and comfort her.

I'm using my love new Butterfly Thinlits dies for this card.  This time I've layered my butterfly with a smaller one using the Beautiful wings die too.







The cardstock used is Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla and Perfect Plum.  The Ink is also Blackberry Bliss.  My background of this card was embossed with a folder that was given to me as a gift.  It both embosses and cuts.  It's not from Stampin Up, however everything else I've used is.

The greeting comes from the vintage set called Loving Thoughts and I'm not really ready to part with this set because it has a very nice font for the words used.  I particularly like this Sympathy greeting the most out of all the stamps I own.

See you next time.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks