Blackberry Butterfly Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are having a great Saturday.  I had my first class of the year today and had a number of my new creations on display to show the ladies.  I'll post some pictures below after I share my card.

Well, I've been at it again with the Butterfly Thinlit dies.  Come and check out this card.  It's another Easel card.   This time I've used the Label framelit used as a topper on a standard square card turned into an easel.




Here is the side on view, so you can see how the card sits.




Here is the inside.  The Greeting comes from the Butterfly Basics stamp set and was stamped with matching Blackberry Bliss ink.





The greeting has been cut out with the Apothecary Accent framelits, mat with Blackberry Bliss and raised with dimentionals to form the anchor for my easel card front.  I've used the Dotted Ribbon punch on another strip of  Blackberry Bliss card underneath it.




And finally here is the full front on view of my easel card.


Here's some pics of my card display at class today.  It's easy to pic my fav new products out.






Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks