Blackberry Butterfly Basics Birthday

Hello Everyone,

Its a very wet Friday here today.  I'm not complaining about the rain.  I love it.  It cools the place down, it fills our tanks, waters the garden and the lawn.  The only thing I don't like about the rain is if I have to drive in it.  I did have to at one point today and it was so heavy that I could barely see the tail lights of the car in front of me.  That's a little scary.  Other than that it was a pretty good day.  The girls had orthodontist appointments and we have everything that they need for school on Tuesday now.  I completed a card when we got home this evening.

I've used Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White cardstock and inks of Blackberry Bliss, Pistachio Pudding Crumb Cake and Rich Razzleberry for this card which combined Butterfly Basics with Papillon Potpourri butterfly and the Elegant Butterfly punch.  It was a quick card because I had the ferns already stamped on the Whisper White background.  Here is a closeup.





The small butterflies have been stamped directly onto the background card as was the Papillon Potpourri butterfly with Blackberry Bliss ink.  The punched butterfly on top was stamped with Rich Razzleberry and they've all been finished with some Basic pearls.  The card is below.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Hope you have a fantastic Friday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks