Bermuda Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

How are you this Friday.  Are you looking forward to the weekend as I am?

Today I've made, surprise, surprise, another Butterfly card.  This time I've used the Papillon Potpourri set combined with Butterfly Basics for the greeting and background.  Come and have a look.



I've gold embossed the Happy Birthday Greeting on my Whisper White panel of this card, stamped the honeycomb background with Sahara Sand ink and landed the largest of the Butterflies stamped in Bermuda Bay ink on top.  It's double layered for a shadow effect over some Brushed Gold card punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch.  My Base card is Bermuda Bay and I've used a little of the Gold specialty vellum over it.  The next photo shows the dimention and shadows of the butterflies.




I've also used some coloured Rhinestones on my card.  It's another simple but effective card.  The kind I like to make when I'm pressed for time, like now.   Here's the full picture below.




Please let me know what you think and have a wonderful day.  Cheers.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks