Apothecary Art Card

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday everyone.  Remember the gorgeous stamp set called Apothecary Art?  It was so elegant.  We seem to have forgotten the older sets when new catalogues come along when we rush off to play with our new goodies.  Today I wanted to use something different.  I wanted to make a beautiful elegant card and this was my choice for today.  Come and have a look.



The image from Apothecary Art has been coloured with the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blendabilities and cut out with the Label Framelits.  The cardstock used is Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White and I've used the Specialty Gold Fancy Foil vellum on the background of this card.  Gives it a lush look.   I really like this vellum and was reminded of it by my friend Justin (who used it yesterday).



Its beautiful and I'm happy how this card has turned out.  Its only missing one small thing....lol.  What do you think? 

Hope you have yourself a very happy Tuesday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks