Perfect Plum Butterfly Thinlits card

Hello Everyone,

How's your Boxing Day going?  Mine has been pretty relaxed, just a lasy day with not much happening and nowhere  I needed to be.  That meant that I got to play with my new Butterfly thinlits again.  Come and have a look at what I created.




I've layered my butterflies here stamping the top one first on Whisper White card with the Butterfly Basics stamp set inked in Perfect Plum and cutting it out with the thinlit dies.  My larger base butterfly was cut from the Back to Black dsp.  My background shape has been cut with the Oval Accents Bigz die and embossed with the Mosaic embossing folder.

The cardstock used here is Perfect Plum, Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White.   The greeting has been stamped with the birthday greeting from the set Butterfly Basics.




I love these colours together.  Enjoy your Boxing Day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks