Northern Flurry Snowman Cards

Hello Everyone,

I've been so pressed for time lately with everything that's happening at this time of year.  Saturday saw us at my eldest daughter's end of year Dance Concert, which was a spectacular show.  I have a photo of her taken before we left, all excited, makeup half on.  I'll leave that for the bottom of the post.  After that finished I also finished some cards on Saturday night once we returned home.

I'm getting back to posting the rest of those 20 Christmas cards I had to make real quick.  Here are some more I did.  There are 8 of these .  I've used vintage stamp set Jolly Old Saint Nick and Petite Pairs with cardstock of  Pool Party and Whisper White.



The background of all the cards have been embossed with the Northern Flurry embossing folder.

These aren't very Aussie Christmas but we can hope for cooler conditions can't we?



A little silver ribbon & some bling in the form of Basic Rhinestones finish of these sweet cards.





As promised here is a photo of my daughter Karree.



Thanks so much for calling in.  Have a fantastic day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks