Kinda Eclectic Butterflies Card

Hello Everyone,

I've cased myself for this card here.  I really like this design actually, and I'm using it in class tomorrow.  It's my final class of the year and I wanted a change from Christmas Cards so I've combined stamps Kinda Eclectic and Papillon Potpourri for this one.

The difference with this card for the first time is the Vellum butterflies here are embossed with Blushing Bride & Irridescent Ice embossing powder.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock used is Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer and Vellum card.   The inks used are Hello Honey, Crumb Cake and Versamark.  Here's the full view of the card below.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  I still have lots to get done this evening with my class happening tomorrow.  Have a wonderful day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks