Joyful Tidings Washi Card

Hello Everyone,

Has it been hot enough for you?  It certainly has been here.  My girls are on school holidays so today it was a visit to the Kawana Shopping centre, clothes shopping so that the girls had something nice to wear for Christmas.   Mission accomplished but the bank balance is a little sad...lol.

I haven't had much time to craft today as I'm still busy writing in my cards to get them in the mail, but these are some I made recently that I'm sharing.  I've been putting my Washi tape to good use again.



The cardstock is all Whisper White, with a Gold Glimmer star added.  I also used the Tree punch to create a cut out for this card.  CAS again.




Don't they look elegant though?




The greeting comes from a vintage set called Christmas messages.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a good one.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks