Butterfly Wishes


Hello All,

How are you going?  It's been stressful in the lead up to Christmas and you could call me Sadie the cleaning lady, and that would be rather accurate.  But I did take time out briefly to play with my new Butterfly Thinlit dies and I made this card.  Come and have a look at what I did.




The cardstock I used was Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray and Whisper White.  I've used the largest of the Butterfly dies to cut this one out of  Basic Gray card then I brayered a piece of vellum card with Hello Honey and Blushing Bride and adhered it to the back of the butterfly, cut it out and folded it up so it looks like its in flight.  A row of basic pearls have been used for the body.  The leaves on the background of the card were stamped from the Butterfly basics stamp set.  Here is the card.



The greeting was stamped with Bermuda bay and punched out with the Decorative Label punch and the Basic Gray panel it sits on was embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.

I am loving this butterfly.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks