Blushing Bride Butterfly Fun Frame Card

Hello Everyone,

Remember last week I made an all white card with Blushing Bride ribbon and a vellum butterfly embossed with Blushing Bride embossing powder?  Well I actually made a second card that was very similar, only it had a Soft Suede card base and I embossed the greeting from Blooming with Kindness directly onto the base card using Blushing Bride embossing powder.  Come and have a look.




The butterfly comes from the stamp set Papillon Potpourri, was stamped onto vellum with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with Blushing Bride powder before being punched out with the Elegant Butterfly punch.  It sits in the middle of the panel embossed with the Fun Frames embossing folder.  The full picture of the card is below.




The ribbon here is vintage from within my stash.  I hope you are having a great weekend.  I look forward to sharing more cards with you tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks