Another Kinda Eclectic Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday!  There are storms about here, but so long as there's no damage I'm happy.  They are bringing much needed rain and that's cooling us off.

For today's card I have used the Kinda Eclectic stamp set again and it has more beautiful vellum embossed butterflies using the Blushing Bride embossing powder.  Come and have a look.



Ok the base of my card is Basic Gray and I've stamped directly on it with the stamps from Kinda Eclectic stamp set in Basic Gray & Whisper White inks.  I've also stamped in versamark so I could heat emboss the dotty border and the greeting in Blushing Bride embossing powder which I've also used for the butterflies on the vellum.  The greeting comes from the stamp set called Blooming with Kindness.  Here's the full pic of the card below. 



I added a banner of Blushing Bride card decorated with some All is Calm silver washi tape over Whisper White card and this breaks and forms a border for the half paper doily and the white starburst, or as I like to think of it Sun above the banner.

I hope you like this card, as it is a little different.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks