Afternoon Picnic Cards

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you.  It's quite a hot sticky humid day and we've been hoping for some rain to cool things off.  That hasn't eventuated yet as the storms forecast didn't come anywhere near us.

I've told you how I'm on a mission to use up some retired papers from my stash (calling them Vintage, like my friend Justin does) as I've been in clean up mode.  I've actually made a couple more cards with the Afternoon Picnic designer paper pack.  These are pretty and the papers are also Vintage in style.  Come and have a look.

On the first card I've used that fabulous Butterfly Thinlits die that I'm partial to.  Only days away before this particular catalogue goes live and you will be able to order your very own thru me.




The cardstock used is Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder and Brushed gold.  I've added some extra butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings embosslits and the tiny For You greeting on the base of the card comes from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.




The Friendship stamp comes from the set called From My Heart and I've also added another little butterfly on this one.   Cardstock is the same as above except for the addition of some Soft Sky.  Here are both of the cards.



Thanks so much for popping by to see my cards and have yourselves a happy Tuesday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks