Peace on Earth Snowflake Easel Card.

Hello Everyone,


Today I'm sharing an Easel card with you which I've made with vintage products from last year.  I've used a very popular die which is no longer available called Snow Flurry.  I just loved it and I think I made more snowflake cards last Christmas than I have ever had in all prior years totaled...lol.  Come and have a look at this one.




This photograph shows the side on view, so you can see how the card sits.  The Cardstock used is Coastal Cabana, Whisper White and Bermuda Bay and the patterned paper is from last years paper stack called Winter Frost.  The greeting, which has been punched with the Decorative Label punch is from the vintage stamp set called Greetings of the Season.

Here is a closeup of that Snowflake on the top of my card cut out of Whisper White card using the Bigz Snow Flurry die.  I layered 2 sizes and raised them up on dimentional foam and adhered to card cut with the Window Framelits.




Here's the full view of the card.




As we are going out tonight, I'm doing my blog post a little earlier than usual.  I hope you like my card today.  Have yourselves a wonderful Friday.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks