Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #117



Hello Everyone,
Welcome to the Wednesday Sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.

Here is this weeks sketch

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 117


Today I'm using the Wonderous Wreath stamp set for my card, combined with some patterned paper from the Trim the Tree paper stack.  The cardstock is Whisper White and Mossy Meadow.



The greeting comes from the Hostess stamp set Good Greetings and I've coloured my basic pearls with Cherry Cobbler blendabilities before adding them on the card.




I'm using up some vintage ribbons on my card. 

I hope you will visit the Paper Craft Crew a see what our other designers have made to inspire you this week.  We are all looking forward to seeing your creations.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks