Heart of Christmas

Hello Everyone,

How has the start been to your weekend?  I had a class here at home this morning.  It was a lovely social morning, very enjoyable.

Today I've used another vintage stamp from last year for a Christmas Card I've made called Heart of Christmas.  Come and have a look.



The stamped image has been cut out with Deco Label Framelits.  The cardstock used being Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla with some patterned paper from the Trim the Tree paper stack and some vintage Early Espresso ribbon.   The full view of the card is below.



I made this simple card to be slipped in with a batch of a customers order of  a dozen assorted cards.   Its for a male, so less fuss required.  Its almost country Christmas, don't you think?

I actually have this particular stamp set for sale in my batch of stamps which must go, but glad I got to use it one more time as its practically still brand new.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks