Happy Wonderful Washi Christmas

Hello Everyone,

I have another card I've made today using the Star Framelits with the washi behind, similar in design to the name tags I posted recently.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock used is Lost Lagoon, Whisper White and Smoky Slate.  The Washi is from the All is Calm collection and I've used both Star and Window collection framelits along with the 2 1/2" circle punch.   I've used the Scallop Border punch as well on the Smoky Slate panel behind the greeting.




The greeting Happy Wonderful Christmas comes from the Wonderous Wreath stamp set and was stamped with Lost Lagoon ink.

Thanks so much for calling in today.  Have a wonderful day





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks