Festival of Trees Tag Card

Hi Everyone,

How's your Sunday going?  Mine's been pretty good.  I got to catch up with my friend Justin on Skype for a couple of hours today.  We needed that as it's been at least 2 months with lots happening.  While we were talking he was creating, and we got to bounce around a few ideas and show each other projects we've been working on lately.  I love the sharing that happens.  I decided to save the cards I intended to share today for another time and make something new in line with Justin.  While I made suggestions to him for his card, I was planning my own, based on his layout, just because I could.  Its a bit like working together and yet I know both cards will look completely different.  I have a stash of tags already made so I wanted to use one on a card today.  Justin has made a very cute tag on his card.  If you follow his blog J K Cards, you will see it or you can go here for a look to check out Justin's work.

On with my card.

I've used a base card of Mossy Meadow combined with Whisper White for my tag.  I stamped my Mossy Meadow card with the small star from Bright & Beautiful stamp set and I've used Good Greetings Hostess stamp set for my Merry Christmas which has been punched with the Modern Label Punch.



For my tag I used the Scallop Tag Topper punch and embossed two thirds of it with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder.  I've used All is Calm Washi on the base of it and topped it with a Tree stamped in Mossy Meadow from the Festival of Trees set and cut out with the matching punch.  Here is the full photo below.



Some white ribbon in the tag and Basic Rhinestones complete the card. I wonder if I will get as many comments and likes as Justin always gets.....lol.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks