Bright & Beautiful Star Topper Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

I am loving the Bright & Beautiful stamp set at the moment.  I love it so much, I think I might use it all week for my card posts, Lol.  Even considering it for a special Birthday card I need to make.

For today's card I made a Topper Easel and used a few framelits for shapes, namely the Window Framelits and the Star Framelits.  Come and have a look.



This card combines cardstock of Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss and Silver Glimmer.

Here is a closeup of the greeting which forms the anchor for the Easel front which I cut as a banner and mounted in onto a punch out of the Decorative Label punch.
  


And here is the side on view.


Here is the card sitting flat for posting.



The inside



And finally, a full front view of the card.



Thanks for calling in today to see my card.  Have a lovely day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks