Blackberry Bliss Circle Framelit Flip Card

Hello Everyone,

Its been a great start to the weekend here with a bit cooler temps after the rain we've had.  It was also great to have an extra girl last night here for a sleepover.  They had fun.

Onto today's card which is another flip style card using the Circle Thinlit die and Festival of Trees stamp again.  Its similar to yesterday's card only this time I've used my favourite of all the In Colours for this year, called Blackberry Bliss.  Come and have a look.



I've combined the Blackberry Bliss card with Gold Glimmer and Whisper White card along with a little Gold washi tape which I also put onto Whisper White to show off the pattern.



I've used the Scallop Border punch for the glimmer edge on this card.  Another image from the Festival of Trees stamp set was used which I stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink.  I've photographed both sides of the card standing which I'll show you below, because these cards are a little difficult to photograph and get the idea of from if only looking  from one side.



and here's the flip side


The Noel stamp comes from a vintage set called Greetings of the Season. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks