Bermuda Bay Circle Framelit flip card

Hello Everyone,

I hope all my friend in the US had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration yesterday.  I know that today for them is Black Friday and that's some sort of crazed shopping date which equates to something like our Boxing Day sales here.....lol.   I hope they all survive the day unscathed.

Today's card is made using the Circle Thinlit die that creates a Flip Card.  These are a breeze to make once you have the right equipment, eg.  Bigshot and Thinlit.  Come and have a look at this once made using a base card of Bermuda Bay.


I've also used Festival of Trees stamp set and Whisper White and Gold Glimmer card along with some Gold print washi tape.  The Tree was stamped in matching Bermuda bay ink and punched with the Tree punch.  Here is a closeup.



I've also used the Dotted Ribbon border punch for the border down the left hand side edge.  The next photos show you the flip card standing front and then back.




The greeting comes from a vintage set here called Greetings of the Season.  I just sold it off in my bunch of retired stamps.  I hope you enjoyed seeing this glitzy card which is quite easy to make.  I'll leave you with one final photo of it.


Have a lovely day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks