Thinking of You

Hello Everyone,

How has your day been?

Mine started off promising with my usual Monday morning Badminton, but did deteriorate a little as the day went on.  I am trying to please everyone, and its not working.

Today I needed a card to lift my spirits, and butterflies usually do that for me.

Come and see what I've made.



The cardstock used is Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The Butterfly comes from the stamp set Papillon Potpourri and is punched and layered with the matching Elegant Butterfly punch.  My Elegant Eggplant layer was embossed with the Mosaic embossing folder.  The Greeting comes from the set called Peaceful Petals.

Here is a full view of the card. 



I also added silver glimmer paper and some Basic Pearls to this card.   Combining some of my favourite things should help improve my mood shouldn't it. 

I hope you all have a great day.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks