Santa Stache Easel Cards

Hello Everyone,

I hope you've had a lovely day.  Its been a rather warm one here, but I always enjoy my Monday mornings at Badminton, no matter what the weather is like.  Its so much fun.  I came home and showered then finished off a couple of cards I started on the weekend using the Santa Stache stamp set.

Come and have a look. 



I'm using up some retired Season of Style patterned papers from last year but have combined it with cardstock of Mossy Meadow, Real Red and Whisper White.  The Santa image has been coloured with Blendabilities and I've cut them out with the Deco Label framelits.  Here's a closeup of the pic.



I added a little Dazzling details to give a little silvery glittery sparkle to his mustache and hat here.  An extra mustache was stamped and cut out as well, raised on dimentionals.




Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day.




Comments

  1. Santa needs a Mustache Trim! Love the glitter. And the use of the Deco Label.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks