Joy Star Card

Hello Everyone,

I am on a Christmas Card frenzy at the moment, working to get some ready for sale, ready for class, for orders and for our Aussie Troops, so you will see a few more in the coming days.

Today I'm using the Bright and Beautiful Stamp set with coordinating Star Framelits.  My cardstock is Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Silver Glimmer.  The "Joy" used is from the Wonderous Wreath Framelits set.  Come and have a look.



I've actually cut the Joy out twice, from silver glimmer and Blackberry Bliss card and glued them together as a shadow.  Full pic of the card is below.


The silver glimmer used on the background with the Window cutout was actually an offcut from another card, the negative waste if you will from that shape and I thought it would create a nice frame for my layered star.  The Bright & Beautiful star has been stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see this sparkly card.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks